Skip the blurb and jump to the submissions form
Submissions are open for the first week of every month (UK timings). Outside of this time, I read all stories and let authors know whether they’ve been successful or not.
- I do not accept multiple or simultaneous submissions
- Stories must have a strong speculative element and be 1000 words or fewer
- I try my best to give individual, constructive feedback on every unsuccessful submission but due to the growing number of stories received, this may not always be possible
- Please read my ‘Tips for Submissions‘ (and the guidelines) to give your story the best chance of acceptance.
- The guidelines form part of a legal contract
One last thing, sometimes the form takes a few moments to load… please be gentle and offer the technological beasties kind words. If you have any issue with the submission form, please contact me and let me know.
Editor of Fudoki Magazine