It’s the first of the month, which means our submission window is open again for seven days. If you’re wanting to submit your work, you’ll find the form here on our submissions page.
We’ve got some great stories coming up this month and next, and we send out a weekly newsletter roundup, so if you’re not already signed up, why not add your name to the list to receive great stories in your inbox?
- The Crowmaven and the King (3rd May 2020) by Duru Gungor
- The Legend of the Buffalo Stone (9th May 2020) by Leslie A Muzingo
- Hallowe’en (13th May 2020) by Francis Long
- The Lake (17th May 2020) by Jordan Trethewey
- How the Chestnut got its Candles (21st May 2020) by William Lewis
- The Legend of Garalinda (25th May 2020) by Myna Chang
- The Yakshini’s Daughter (29th May 2020) by Shivangi Bhrigu