It’s the first of the month, which means our submission window is open again for seven days. If you’re wanting to submit your work, you’ll find the form here on our submissions page.
We’ve got some great stories coming up this month and next, and we send out a weekly newsletter roundup, so if you’re not already signed up, why not add your name to the list to receive great stories in your inbox?
- The Battle (1st Jun 2020) by Kurt Newton
- Little People (4th Jun 2020) by Edward Ahern
- Dust to Dust (7th Jun 2020) by DeWitt Clinton
- Unkindness (10th Jun 2020) by Mary McGrath
- Little Things Mean a Lot (13th Jun 2020) by Judith Williams
- The Sisters (16th Jun 2020) by Carys Crossen
- The Curse on Nyopedi (19th Jun 2020) by Edith Knight Magak
- The Forest of Grannies (22nd Jun 2020) by Bayveen O’Connell
- Dreams of the Flame (25th Jun 2020) by Kyle Tinga
- The Man and the Fish (28th Jun 2020) by Noa Covo
- Banni (30th Jun 2020) by Shivangi Bhrigu